Thursday, March 25, 2010

Love For Music

Where do I begin to tell a story about such subject as "music"? Of course I myself, I am not a good musician. I just know how to play guitar a little bit and blow the recorder by hearing. I don't know all the chords but I make myself sound good before those young children and some adults who are not good in music. Never once have I ever played guitar in front of professionals or those who are much better than me in playing musical instruments. Anyway I like listening to music and songs. I like to sing, too though I don't have a perfect voice. I don't mind if you call me a bathroom crooner or a closet singer. The bottom line is...I LOVE MUSIC AND I LIKE SINGING ALONG! Honestly I like singing ballads and meaningful oldies or pop songs but most of all Country Gospels. They say when you sing you must be able to throw your voice and open your mouth wide. Sing from the diaphragm not from your throat...well...that's what I heard..I need you to share with me if you know about singing and music. Music is a Universal Language to all living things! God bless you.

No comments: